Our technicians are standby 24/7 to attend to your repair requirements. They are equipped with common parts to repair your furnace or air conditioner right on the spot. Our head office is centrally located and we stock even more parts in our office and our technicians have access to our office 24/7. Some of the most common problems we resolve on daily basis are:
- Furnace is blowing cold air.
- Furnace flame comes on but goes off after a few seconds
- Thermostat is on heat but furnace is not turning on
- Furnace leaking water, or water under or around furnace
- Furnace makes rumbling noise
- Furnace makes bubbling noise
- Furnace is working but not reaching the set temperature
- Thermostat is not showing an accurate temperature
We repair most brands of furnaces, boilers, fireplaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, and air quality systems. The brands of equipment we repair and service include but not limited to:
Carrier, Bryant, Trane, American Standard, Lennox, York, Coleman, Luxair, Rheem, Ruud, Keeprite, Arcoaire, Hiel, Comfortmaker, Tempstar, Goodman, Amana, Janitrol, EverRest, Armstrong and Payne.
For all general repairs and no heat/cool situations, contact us 24/7 at:
Please contact us at 416-271-9483 or go to our contact us page to submit a contact request form.
If you smell gas, call the gas company and leave the building.
In the Greater Toronto Area, call the Enbridge 24 hour emergency lines at 1-866-SMEL-GAS (1-866-763-5427). This free emergency service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If your Carbon Monoxide alarms goes off, leave the house immediately and call 911 from a safe location.