HVAC Services You Can Trust
At Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. we offer comprehensive heating and cooling services including AC repair, AC installation, AC maintenance, and more. We work with some of the best and most knowledgeable sales and technical staff in the industry.
- Annual Maintenance – Our maintenance services can make sure that your air conditioning or heating system is running efficiently throughout the year. You can have peace of mind knowing that you won’t get high energy bills because of system inefficiency.
- Repairs – We offer 24 hour emergency repair services. Our technicians are equipped with common parts so they can start work on your heating or cooling system immediately.
- Diagnostics – We can troubleshoot your HVAC system and figure out what’s wrong with it. We will then recommend the most effective and cost-efficient solutions to your problem.
- Maintenance and Protection Plan – We provide maintenance and protection plans as a way for our customers to save money. We provide three different levels of protection and maintenance to meet all kinds of budgets and needs.
- Ductwork Modifications – We can install new ductwork for your home addition, or perform modifications to your existing ductwork to fix insufficient airflow or to reduce hot and cold spots inside your home.
- Hot and Cold Spots – Hot and cold spots inside a home can be dealt with in several ways. Solutions include forced air zoning, hydronic heating, thermostats with precise temperature control, fixing duct problems and more.
- Heating, Cooling & Hot Water Tank Rental – Renting a heating and cooling system allows you to pay a low monthly cost and take advantage of a new, high-efficiency HVAC system.
- New Construction/Additions – We can prepare mechanical drawings for you for your new construction or home additions. Upon your approval we will schedule the work.
- Oil or Electric to Gas Conversion – The prices of electricity and oil are increasing. That’s why we specialize in converting heating boilers and furnaces to natural gas.
- Guarantees and Obligations – Our Comfort Consultants will explain what warranty choice you can have for your project and explain how this warranty works. The different warranties include parts warranties and labor warranties.
- Financing – We offer all forms of financing to our customers to assist them in purchasing the HVAC system that gives them the best comfort and the most energy savings.
Call Econoair Heating & Cooling Inc. Today!
We have the experience, technicians, tools and resources needed to help you with your AC repair or any other HVAC project. Call us at (905) 763-2400 to learn more about our services and products or to ask for an appointment.