APRILAIRE AIR CLEANER
Type Of Product
The Aprilaire Air Cleaner Model 5000 Whole-Home Electronic Air Cleaner has been rated #1 three years running by a leading products ratings magazine for some very good reasons: It electronically charges particles and traps them like a magnet better than any other air cleaner – using 72 square feet of Aprilaire-branded filtering media. The Model 5000 is tried, true, and tested – delivering the highest efficiency possible.
Installed by your HVAC professional as part of your central heating and cooling system, the Aprilaire Air Cleaner Model 5000 Electronic Aprilaire Air Cleaner can help give you the cleanest, healthiest air in every room of your home.
“Three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation.”
- Best Indoor Air Quality—no other air cleaner captures over 98% of airborne contaminants down to one micron in size 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Peace of Mind—kills captured bacteria and spores and permanently traps particles, leaving absolutely no chance of them being released back into the air.
- Convenient—once-a-year service takes less than 20 minutes—it works silently and invisibly and you’ll dust less often.
- Whole-Home—can clean the air in every room of your home more than four times every hour.
- Energy Savings & Protection—keeps dust and dirt from building up on your heating and cooling equipment and ensures the equipment runs at peak efficiency—maximizing the life of your valuable equipment.
Model 4200 / 4400
If you want whole home air cleaning that couldn’t be easier the 4000 series with active control is the clear choice. These high performance Aprilaire Air Cleaners with user friendly allergen and irritant control right at your fingertips provide superior cleaning benefits and proven results.
– Removes 97% of pollen, airborne dust and other large particles
– Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
– Visibility and control allows you to monitor and control the air cleaner function through the home from a single, central location
– Simple maintenance just replace the filtering media once per year
- Constant Cleaning – Runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Perfect for homes with pets or individuals who suffer from year-round allergies or asthma.
- Automatic – An every-day setting that removes mold spores, bacteria, allergens and even viruses from the air from 30 minutes every hour.
- Event Clean – A great setting for parties or when visitors bring animals, smoke or other irritants in the home, Event Clean gives you a three-hour burst of cleaning.
- Allergies – For those days when pollen counts are high, this setting runs for 24 hours straight, then turns off.
The best choice for allergy sufferers. Aprilaire Air Cleaner 2210 and 2410 Whole-House Media Air Cleaners deliver the most efficient, cost-effective air cleaning for your home. Equipped with patented filtering media that can give you exceptionally clean air throughout your home – at a very affordable price.
Media Aprilaire Air Cleaners are available for you to choose from depending on your furnace type. All models provide the same superior performance and come with a five-year limited warranty. And, because these models have no moving parts, they produce no ozone and are virtually maintenance-free. Your local heating and cooling contractor can help you determine the right model for your home. You can use the Dealer Locator on this site to find an Aprilaire Dealer in your area.
Model 2210: is easily adaptable to upflow or horizontal duct configurations.
Model 2410: is compact, great for use with today’s shorter furnaces in platform or closet installations.
Model 2250: The Model 2250 is a grille-mount air cleaner and can be attached to roof-mounted, slab-mounted, attic or closet air-conditioning units
- Traps 98% of visible airborne dust and other large particles
- Permanently captures at least 97% of airborne pollen-sized particles
- Provides more than 30 times the filtering media used in standard 1″ furnace filters
- Requires no maintenance other than the infrequent replacement of filtering media every 1-2 years